Salem HOG Road Captains
- Set the example for the other rides.
- Make it clear that all riders are responsible for their own safety.
- Control their “pack” mentality and ride with the group as an individual.
- Are responsible for dealing with any unsafe practices by individual riders.
- Learn the skills and maneuvers to safely move a group of rider where they are safest.
- Learn the skills to safely manage the scene of an accident/incident.
Head Road Captain
The Salem Harley Owners Group Chapter believes and supports qualification standards for all Road Captains. Informally or formally there has always been a minimum standard maintained assuring that our chapter has the finest, most qualified Road Captain group.